EMBODY the GODDESS
Time & Location
About The Event
Join Dr. Shamini Jain, healing researcher and educator and founder of the Consciousness and Healing Initiative, along with Kirti Srivastava, MA, E-RYT 500, inspiring dancer, yogi, and educator, for a weekend on becoming your most inspirational, fully expressed, and cocreative self.
Through guided exercises in vocal expression, movement, breathwork, and devotional dance, combined with Eastern spiritual practices of mudra, mantra, and yoga asana, you will learn how to:
* Honor and nurture your inner calling of purpose and connection on this planet
* Invoke the goddess and her many qualities of light and shadow to empower your awakening
* Improvise more easily with words, sound, and movement
* Embody your own light and shadow to integrate and transform places of disconnect into a sense of union
* Call upon various forms of the goddess to empower your healing and the healing of others.
With strategies to manage emotion and unleash the creative grace within, come learn how to increase your access to divine spirit and flow. Becoming the goddess means becoming more of who you are here to be.