From a lens of love, honor and support, we seek to understand the depths of emotional effects on the mind and ultimately the body through deep physical, mental and emotional exercises that tap into the essence of the Chakras. The Chakras are a popular energy management method with its roots in India, to activate the deeper levels of our awareness, thoughts, actions and habits of thinking.
With movement, we create heat in order to inspire physical change. This heat, a representation of the fire element and the sun, shines the light on that which is most relevant. Wherever there is light shing against an object, we have a shadow and that is where we want to begin our work. In the placeof th ehun-seen, beneath the surface. Chakras I, 2 and 3. With an intention and awareness to our shadows we create a possibility of healing, deeper understanding and empathy towards ourselves and others.
With a focus on non-performative movement and a commitment to honor your healing process whether it be physical or emotional, each physical act becomes an opportunity to be more aware of who you are and what is holding you back as well as propelling you forward concerning your purpose. Unwinding the wound is powerFULL and takes time. So much of the work is rooted in learning how to slow down and find the grace in each moment.
By understanding the depth of the relationship we have with our selves through deep Mirror and Shadow Work, we can begin to remember who we are and how to continue to evolve. Mirror and Shadow Work are tools to help individuals become witness to their own life and its many stories. Here we learn how to find the gift of the wound. By giving attention to the Shadow we are acknowledging that the light exists as well.
Here are some confirmation statements to seek deeper understanding if you are ready for this work:
1. I am ready to step into the unknown and get answers from a place I have never accessed before.
2. I am willing to learn and expand my current practice and be a student to the Divine and instructors of DilSe Culture.
3. I am ready to delve into familial relationships and understand their relevance in my present day patterns. I would reach out to them if it would help us all heal.
4. I am ready to become more embodied and am willing to stretch myself into areas of discomfort when it comes to physical expression.
5. I am ready to change my current way of being in order to allow a new of of being to emerge.
6. I have space in my home to move and dance.
7. I can connect to online library and online Shala as well as Voxer app.
8. I am ready for change and I am ready to do the work. Whatever it takes. My body and my healing are worth it.
9. I am open minded. I am coachable. I am teachable and reachable. I am soothe "able". I can soften my edges.
If these statements felt like they were confirming parts of you, then click on the Discovery Call button below and we can further connect.
- Multiple DatesMon, Dec 25Online SHALADec 25, 2023, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PMOnline SHALAJoin us online as we prep for the Full Moon. We will practice Mantra, Mudra, Meditation and Movement. While the session is recorded, we stop recording at the end to do LIVE OsheZen Tarot Card Readings for those who are able to join LIVE.